Students can register for courses under <Courses> | <Registration>.
The following "basic pre-requisites" need to be fulfilled in order to show up in this list:
- The course must be assigned to a registration period.
- The registration period must not be assigned to a department, OR it needs to be assigned to the same department as the student.
- The registration period must comprise today's date.
- The course either shows the status "planned" or "confirmed".
- The student's class level is one of the selected class levels of the course, or the course shows "from class level 0 to class level 0". The class level of the student is adjusted adequately for courses in future school years.
- The start date of the course must be in an existing school year.
- If the course is assigned to a department, the student must be assigned to the same department.
In this view, students have the possibility to filter by additional criteria such as semester, subject, teacher, course category, course module, stages of study and status.
Click on the name of the course and you are directed to the details of the respective course.
Depending on the settings, the students can register, pre-register or can be added to a waiting list for a course. Additionally, they also have the possibility to select pre-defined priorities and course-choice categories.
- Registration for a course
Pre-registration for a course
Depending on the registration status, the course is highlighted in colour in the overview.
If the students is pre-registered for a course, his/her waiting list status is shwon under "Status". In the "Participants" segment, students see at the first glance, whether the maximum number of participants has already been obtiane or how many have pre-registered, and how many students are still on the waiting list.
Under "My courses", students generally have access to all courses they are registered, pre-registered or on the waiting list for.
Under "Course preview", students have access to all courses ever provided by their school.