The events window makes it easy to create an event for many (or all) teachers and classes of the school (e.g. sports events, class teacher hour etc.). You have several possibilities: You separate the classes and teachers by a comma when you enter them into the respective columns. You can unfold the selection box of the columns, and select the required elements by pressing the Ctrl. key, or you use the "Element-Rollup". The last two variants are used in the example bellow. All first and second grades and some teachers are to take part in an event lasting the entire day.
- Open demo5.gpn and the event window. Click on a day in the calendar without any substitutions.
- Open the "Element-Rollup" window by clicking on the respective button on the toolbar in the event window, and set it to "Class".
- Select all first and second grade classes (click on class "1a", press and hold down the "Shift" key, click on 2b).
- Press and hold your left mouse key and drag the selected classes into the event window, drop them in the "Class" column.
- Open the selection field in the "Teacher" column. Press and hold the "Ctrl." key, and select all required teachers.
- Confirm with "Enter".
- Click into the substitution window. The substitution cases caused by the event are created.
Events can also be shown in the "Absences" window (in the "Absences" window and check the "Show events" box).