How to enter absences in the school calendar
Absences spanning over several days can also be entered via the school calendar in the respective master data window.
- Open demo5.gpn, go to the 'Start' tab, click on "Teachers | Master data".
- Click on the respective teacher and open the school calendar by clicking on the "Calendar" button.
- go to the days for which the teacher should be set absent while pressing and holding your left mouse key.
- Confirm your input by clicking on <Apply> or < OK>.
- Select a reason of absence from the list. Additionally, you can enter an absence text.
If you highlight two or several time ranges which are not interrelated, you will be prompted regarding the reason of absence once per time range.
You can also enter absences for individual periods over the day - even for several days. In the example below, teacher Callas is absent every Monday in October in periods 4 and 5.
If you want to delete the respective absence, just press and hold your left mouse key again and move over it.
The absences entered via the master data window are shown in the absence window.