Use these settings for defining formats for displaying daily overviews for monitors.
Click on <New> for creating a new daily overview format.
You can define different settings in this daily overview format:
- Via the display names, you can define which type of name are to be shown for rooms, subjects and classes. The display names are defines as short and full names in the master data elements.
- Click on "Shift relative to the current date", and you can show the display for "days in the future". If you enter, for instance, "1", the daily overview of the following day will be shown.
- The "Interval for data retrieval from server" define, how often data for displaying are to be synchronised.
- The "scrolling interval" defines the speed of the display.
- Click on "Show timetable" (HH:mm), and you can define the start and the end time of displaying the daily overview.
Click on the overview and on "Show in this browser", and the required data are shown.