The new design arranges the different class register sections below each other starting with the two most frequently used features: “Teaching content” and “Absences”.
Only the design has changed not the features.
Students in the lesson
A green icon against a dark background (e.g. Klein Charlotte) shows that the student is present.
A red icon against a white background (e.g. Bauer Benjamin) shows that the student is absent.
Additionally, the information icon for the students has been removed, now other signs and symbols show that there is additional information.
The “Set absence”, “Enter grade” and “Address” buttons were also adjusted to the new design and look the following:
The “Check absences” button is now permanently visible in the footer.
The footer shows the buttons “Enter teaching content” and “Check absences”. The added value of the reviewed footer is that you see in an instance information on the current period’s status.
- Enter teaching content
- If no teaching content has been entered yet, an orange button is displayed.
- If the teaching content has already been entered, a green check next to the text “Teaching content already exists” is shown.
- If the period is scheduled in the future, you see the time displayed as of when absences can be checked.
- If the period is the current period then the following orange button is displayed.
- When the absences have been checked, the text: “Absences checked” next to a green check is displayed.
Reduction of settings
The settings available have been reduced.
- Another new feature is the permanent display of student pictures.
- The number of columns cannot be set manually, the number of columns is automatically adjusted to screen width.
- Portrait view has been removed.
- The seat map option is only available via the settings dialogue.
- If a seat map has been defined, the students are always displayed according to the defined seat map.
The “Print list”, “Send internal message” and “Class register settings” can now be found above the students’ list and are displayed the following:
The “Examinations” segment has been removed and is now displayed in the “Details” tab of the footer. When clicking on “Creating exam”, the examination dialogue opens which now looks differently than in the old WebUntis design but still has the same function.
The design of the following items have been reviewed, their functions, however, remain the same:
- Absent students
- Class register entries
- Class services
The “Create ticket” button has been removed from the class register, since it was rarely used.
Click on “Lessons | Tasks” to create a task (ticket) in the new design.