2020.7.0 (February 19th, 2020)
- Scheduling dialogue
- Crash connected to a swap with 2 periods has been resolved. (UN-2619)
- Crash when opening the scheduling dialogue has been resolved. (UN-2292)
- Crash connected to yearly periods has been resolved. (UN-2343)
- Bug in the pre-optimisation has been resolved, leads to better results of optimisation. (UN-3457)
- Problems connected to multi-timegrid that leads to collision for teachers has been resolved. (UN-2762)
- Untis.ini: Crash if untis.ini is looked up in the Windows Directory has been resolved. (UN-3410)
- Window Course-student-choice: Crash that occurred if there are no students has been resolved. (UN-3444)
- Grid adjustment
- Lessons: Name of column 'Students' has been corrected (UN-3305)
- Master data: Descriptions have been corrected - long short names were mixed up in same cases. (UN-3399)
- Lesson window: Lessons can be reordered again by using drag and drop. (UN-3543)
- Some incorrected tooltips have been corrected. (UN-3548)
- Some buttons were always shown in German and not in the language defined in the settings. (UN-3520)
- Some texts in the auxiliary functions were always shown in German and not in the language defined in the settings. (UN-3442)
- UPIS-schools: Error in the column "Gegenstandsart" has been solved. (UN-3411)
- Crash connected to cut data in ExternTime has been solved. (UN-1779)
- Window Student-Course-Choice: Problem regarding cut off data has been solved. (UN-3494)
- Cover scheduling
- Wrong context menu in substitution suggestion has been corrected. (UN-2366, UN-1020)
- Grid adjustment in absence window: Correction of text "TT.MM//HH". (UN-3562)
- Window special duties: Text in "total" line is now copied to individual lines. (UN-902)
- Weekly values
- When printing the weekly values, the date has not been selected correctly. (UN-3435)
- Cover plan / Values: Wrong numbers have been shown in "Actual-Target" for vacation weeks. (UN-3562)
- Lesson groups: The tooltip has not been shown correctly under certain circumstances. (UN-3537)
- Scaling on high resolution screens
- Lesson window: Selection of formats has been adapted. (UN-3485)
- Lesson window: Field for selecting lessons has been adapted. (UN-2929)
- Lesson window: Problem when opening the detailed view has been solved. (UN-2937)
- Timetable: Problem regarding context menu has been solved. (UN-1550)
- Timetable: Problem regarding the period window has been solved. (UN-3064)
- Substitution window: Problems when using a scaling higher than 100% have been solved. (UN-1498)
- Info timetable: Problems regarding the timetable view in Firefox have been solved. (UN-2919)
- Security: During automated Untis updates the signature of the installer is checked. (UN-3483)
- Crash dialogue: The crash dialogue now offers the option of saving settings, e.g. the e-mail. (UN-3378)
- Minute timetable: In couplings the field Yearly Diff. can be adapted for every line, the fields Ye-hrs. Plnd , Yearly Trgt. and Plnd. Per-hrs are calculated for every line. (UN-450)
- Hamburg: External rooms that have no owner are not saved in the database any more when data from a .gpn file are transferred to the database. (UN-2644)
- Entry date and exit date affect "Fachvergütungen". (UN-3293)
- Specific changes for the Austrian government. (UN-3281)
- Austria - LFBS
- Implementation of a substitution pool for teachers. (UN-3241)
- Implementation of a specific functions for LFBS schools in Austria. (UN-3240)
- Checking routine for personnel number of teachers has been disabled (also for vocational schools). (UN-2819)
- Sweden: demo-files updated. (UN-3559)
- Lesson group window - Tooltips: removed an shifted to Untis 2021 due to inconsistencies (UN-3347, UN-3348,UN-3537)
2020.6.0 (January 13th, 2020)
- Timetable: coupled lessons have not been shown in right colour in the standard format . (UN-1612)
- School holidays: changes in the sequence of weeks in the school holidays window are now shown correctly in the weekly values. (UN-2395)
- Optimisation: time request -3 for a whole day has not been considered under certain conditions. (UN-3147)
- Diagnosis: under certain conditions violations of the condition "Subject more than once/day" have not been shown in the diagnosis. (UN-3075)
- Lesson window: when copying values to Excel the yearly average has not been copied correctly. (UN-3364)
- Tooltips: some tooltips were shown in German although a different language was selected. (UN-3200, UN-3201)
- Cover scheduling: .NET error when creating a special duty is resolved. (UN-1595)
- Break supervisions: an error that could occur when entering the "?"-teacher is resolved. (UN-898)
- Grid adjustment dialogue: for some fields the long name has been shown instead of the short name (teachers - master data). (UN-3337)
- Crash-Server: automatically reported crash when entering break supervision substitutions is solved. (UN-3386)
- Info-timetable: security standard for emailing has been raised to TLS 1.2 (UN-2315)
- Window "lesson groups": tooltip now explains the meaning of the column "factor". (UN-3347)
- MultiUser: warning that other user is logged in is now shown. (UN-3366)
- Crash-dialogue UX improved: scaling of fonts, order of tabs. (UN-3383)
- E-Mail settings: the label of SSL/TLS has been changed to STARTTLS, this reflects the actual name of the setting. (UN-3316)
- Vocational schools Burgenland: general settings for teacher statement have been implemented. (UN-3052)
- Cover scheduling: substitution statement is now possible in hh:mm. (UN-1056)
- Interface to PEDAV: lesson groups have been added to the export gpu001. (UN-3263)
- Untis updates: HTTPS is now enforced during the whole update process.(UN-3481)
- UPIS-schools: a new type of school can be selected in the master data of classes via the grid adjustment. (UN-3280)
- UPIS-schools: when the school ID in the settings and the one of the teacher are different, certain parts of the teacher statement are not exported. (UN-3282)
- Interface E360: various improvements. (UN-3251)
2020.5.0 (December 4th, 2019)
- Bavaria - Export WinLD: the values in the export file STDPLAN.TXT were incorrect under certain circumstances. (UN-3271)
- Substitution statistic Bremen: the statistic has been adapted in cooperation with the Bremen authorities. (UN-2975, UN-3153, UN-3134))
- UPIS-schools - new status: a second status is now available for PD-teachers: PDSV/SAP:SVPL. (UN-3230)
2020.4.0 (November 21st, 2019)
- Fixed crash during optimization (UN-3054).
- Fixed crash related to scheduling break supervisions with multiple time grids (UN-3035).
- Standard format: subjects containing a SPACE were not displayed correctly (UN-2734).
- Colors: The foreground color was not always displayed correctly (UN-2621).
- Page breaks
- Page layout: in some lists, e.g. the period list, page breaks were not inserted correctly (UN-2513).
- Weekly values: page breaks were not always calculated correctly for the weekly values window (UN-2203).
- Encoding: German Umlauts were not always displayed correctly (UN-3335).
- Activating the online-help via <F1> did not work properly for the 64 bit version (UN-1883).
- Substitution scheduling
- Monthly counter Rhineland-Palatinate: fixed a problem related to the monthly counters which first appeared in Untis 2020.2.0 (UN-3055).
- Substitution statement: fixed a problem related to the option "Count exams in a neutral manner" (UN-1885).
- Value calculation
- Weekly values - hardcopy: the time-range selection only worked for the first teacher in a selection (UN-2506).
- Terms: the number of schooldays displayed in the window lesson groups was wrong in combination with terms (UN-3089).
- Terms: the yearly average was not always correct in combination with periodic lesson groups and terms(UN-3157).
- Option "count active days (calculation of the yearly weeks using single days": holidays were not properly taken into consideration for the calculation of the target mean value(UN-3315).
- Option "Yearly values" and terms: the factor of a lesson group was not always properly taken into consideration (UN-3315).
- Lesson-pool: fixed a problem related to data type inconsistencies when using lesson-pool lessons with high numbers in the field weekly periods (UN-3164).
- Student-course-choice: fixed problems related to data type inconsistencies which could lead to a "Data has been truncated..." warning (UN-3046).
- Improvement of the warning message which appears when a read/write error occurs in the data base (UN-3174).
- Interface WebUntis: fixed a problem which related to the usage of statistical code "§" in lessons (UN-3225).
- Sokrates Web import: fixed a crash (UN-2171).
- Bremen - SDTF-export: fixed a problem related to special characters in students' names (UN-3218).
- WinSchool: fixed an export problem related to incorrect values for lessons with lesson groups (UN-3233).
- UPIS - LTA- XLSX-export: not all values were left-aligned (UN-3040).
- UPIS - MDL-statement: printing the MDL-statement sometimes changed the timetable in substitution mode (UN-3061).
- UPIS - MDL-report: a wrong date could be printed on the MDL-report for teachers with an exit date (UN-3223).
- E360-export: lessons with line-lesson-groups were not being exported properly (UN-3006).
- Substitution planning - special duties: it is now possible to enter a new student group. (UN-3061)
- UPIS LTA-export: yearly periods are now identified by a "J". (UN-2988)
- UPIS P33B: implementation of subject P33B . (UN-2988)
- UPIS P93E: implementation of subject P93E. (UN-2982)
- UPIS <Soll berechnen>: the function <Soll berechnen> in the weekly values window is now active for all teachers. (UN-2970)
- PEDAV interface: the reason for periods/days without lessons has been added to the export. (UN-1668)
- PEDAV interface: student groups are now being exported together with the substitutions. (UN-1664)
- BS NÖ: new field "Fächervergütung" for subjects. (UN-2632)
- BS NÖ: implemented the ABRL export file. (UN-2518)
- AT - BS and LFBS: implementation of the relevant teacher statuses. (UN-2827)
2020.3.2 (November 5th, 2019)
- Value calculation: for lessons with an assigned lesson group, only half of the real values was shown in the column "Value=" if the school year only consisted of one term. (UN-3300).
This bug was introduced in version 2020.3.1 due to the correction of another bug (UN-3283).
2020.3.1 (October 28th, 2019)
- Value calculation: no values were displayed if the lessen group was entered in the field "line-lesson-group" (UN-3264)
- Value calculation: lessons-classes - wrong values in the excel export (UN-3265)
- Value calculation: duration of a lesson sometimes not calculated correctly (UN-3283)
2020.3.0 (October 18th, 2019)
- Crash related to manual scheduling in the timetable (UN-3049)
- Fixed crash related to switching terms (UN-3063)
- Crash related to a bug in the ribbon bar (UN-3062)
- Crash related to opening the view "lessons - all" (UN-2985)
- Crash related to changing days in the calendar (UN-3047)
- Crash related to coupled lessons (UN-3003)
- Crash in the course-student-overview related to the sorting of the columns (UN-2482)
- fixed crash related to renaming studentgroups with comments (UN-3047)
- fixed problem concerning the sending of e-mails via MAPI (UN-3113)
- Value calculation
- respecting line-lesson-groups in the window "Reductions" (UN-2874)
- respecting line-lesson-groups for the yearly average (UN-2998)
- fixed rare bug related to lesson groups with factors (UN-2944)
- Weekly values: fixed problem in the compressed view (UN-2717)
- rare .NET error related to yearly averages in teacher master data windows fixed (UN-3090)
- fixed identifier-problem, which prevented the lesson export (UN-3050)
- fixed problem related to creating student groups via wildcards (eg "/") (UN-2938)
- Austria: fixed problem related to wrong MDLs (UN-3170)
- E 360
- fixed problem related to wrong start date of periodic lessons (UN-2921)
- fixed export-problem related to lessons with lesson-groups (UN-2920)
- Substitution scheduling:
- Creating class-teacher special duties for several teachers did not work if one of the teachers was absent (UN-644)
- Creating class-teacher special duties could lead to collision warnings with unrelated teachers(UN-1436)
- Fixed wrong counting of liberations with the option "Do not count cancellations" (UN-2298)
- fixed bug related to Wildcards for student groups.docu (UN-3009)
- Brandenburg: activated master data and lesson import from WebUntis (UN-2845)
- Import Edoo.sys: missing department-assignments to teachers in the import-data no longer deletes existing assingments in Untis (UN-2951)
- New school type "LFBS" (UN-2817)
- Implemented a list for non-federal schools (UN-2823)
- Activated fields for the SORG-file for (LF)BS schools (UN-2818)
- added default values for BEZ in the SORG-file for regional schools (UN-2815)
- ABRL-file header for vocational schools in Lower Austria implemented (UN-2519)
- Schulbilanz: teachers with SOLL and without IST are now being listed as "unterbeschäftigt" (UN-2813)
- Exportpfad für den LTA-Export wird nun gespeichert (UN-2986)
- New entries in the list of school types: "50-Landwirtschaftliche Bundeslehranstalten" and "51-Forstwirtschaftliche Bundeslehranstalten (UN-2980)
- Modifying texts via lingua.gp now also works in the CrowdIn implementation (UN-2658)
2020.2.2 (September 12th, 2019)
- Fixed crash caused by missing texts in the toolbar (UN-3022)
2020.2.1 (September 3rd, 2019)
- Optimization: fixed crash related to lessons without classes (UN-2962)
- Fixed problem in the swap suggestions, which inadvertedly combined lessons(UN-2834)
- Export to WebUntis: fixed problem with identifiers in coupling lines (UN-2953)
- Fixed the problem that the library UntisInfo.dll could not be found on some computers (UN-2972)
2020.2.0 (August 30th, 2019)
- Optimisation: bug, which deteriorated the optimisation result compared to Untis 2019, fixed (UN-2878)
- Fixed a problem related to saving the license data in a completely new Untis-file (UN-2130)
- Lesson-window: fixed a bug related to Copy& Paste of yearly periods (UN-2661)
- Scheduling dialog: fixed crash related to period swap (UN-2659)
- Room allocation dialog: fixed crash related to deleting a room (UN-2750)
- Diagnosis: fixed a bug which led to an "Invalid argument"-exception (UN-2725)
- Value calculation:
- Fixed crash related to export to Excel (UN-1718)
- Fixed rounding problems in the column "Value=" (UN-2606)
- Fixed wrong calculation for classes with time restrictions and interruptions (UN-2665)
- Added missing text in the grid adjustment dialog of the window "Reductions"(UN-2716)
- Improved the synchronisation of the shown values in the lesson windows when the number of periods was changed (UN-1080)
- Fixed differences in the shown values between the grid view and the print-outs (UN-2942)
- Calculation of the yearly average: changed the calculation for the actual number of active weeks for teachers with entry or exit dates (UN-2747)
- Yearly values - lesson window: fixed wrong calculation of "Actual - target" in the grid view (UN-2456)
- Lesson matrix: problem related to special characters in the filter fixed (UN-2833)
- Viennese vocational schools: added value corrections to the settlement (UN-2681)
- NÖ vocational schools: fixed the sum of the values in the window "weekly values" (UN-2290)
- Fixed problems related to the migration of DBs from MS Access to either MSSQL or MySQL (UN-2744)
- Fixed problems which could lead to the loss of the database connection (UN-1259)
- Substitution scheduling:
- Fixed inquiry related to the overlap of absences (UN-2678)
- Break supervisions: fixed seemingly unmotivated "undo" of break supervision substitutions (UN-2188)
- Fixed a problem related to the value calculation in combination with yearly counter (UN-2629)
- Scheduling dialog: fixed missing collision check for certain room changes (UN-2251)
- Added missing texts in the grid adjustment dialog of the window "Absence reasons" (UN-2863)
- fixed wrong dates for "Fachvergütungen" in the MDL-settlement (UN-2650)
- "Lessons | Klassen" only showed the values of the active term(UN-2657)
- MDL-Export: added a missing text in a warning window (UN-2771)
- Substitution messages: integrated the Logging into the standard logging-mechanism(UN-2840)
- Value calculation - setting "Calculation of the yearly weeks using single days": the fields Target and Reductions are now also calculated on a pro rata basis. "Actual - target" is now always "0" if the target is met (UN-2798)
- SORG-File, elimination of "Satzart 2" (UN-2713)
- Added "Kustodiate" to the "Schulbilanz" (UN-2815)
- Field Kostenstelle: rejection of the value "0000000000" (UN-2869)
- SORG-file: initialization of certain fields with "0" (UN-2924)
- Replacement of QBT by QBGL, QBIB and QBBE (UN-2814)
- Language selection: implementation of a multi-stage fallback policy (UN-2599)
- MultiWeek timetables - lesson window: the field "line-lesson-group" can now be activated via the grid adjustment dialog (UN-1218)
- The Untis installer now creates an additional directory "License" in which relevant license information is stored (UN-2699)
2020.1.2 (August 14th, 2019)
- Crash during the automatic optimization (UN-2835)
- Automatic optimisation is cancelled with the error "Encountered an improper argument" (UN-2847)
- Problems with sending emails in Untis Info (UN-2663)
2020.1.1 (August 1st, 2019)
- Optimization: undesired class clashes were created under special circumstances (UN-2731)
- Swap suggestions: <Suggested swaps> (from a class timetable) attached periods to unrelated periods. (UN-2714)
- NRW: problems with the interface to SchildNRW solved (UN-2789)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: problems with German special characters fixed (UN-2787)
- Missing texts (sorting criteria, absence reasons) added
2020.1.0 (July 23rd, 2019)
- Optimization: termination with "An invalid argument was encountered" fixed (OPT-38)
- Master data - teachers: wrong sorting for all columns containing values fixed
- Value calculation:
- Setting Yearly values: correction of the yearly average (UN-2578, UN-2444)
- Setting Yearly values: correction of the sum of the yearly averages (UN-2577)
- Setting Yearly values: correction of the sum of "actual - target" (UN-2455)
- "Calculation of the yearly weeks using single days: differences between the yearly average in the weekly values window and the lesson windows eliminated (UN-2610)
- Cover scheduling: Substitution type was always shown in German (UN-2598)
- E-Mail dispatch: problem related to saving <Settings> for e-mails fixed (UN-1240)
- Course scheduling: crash related to the optimisation of subsets fixed (OPT-22)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: problem related to rounding certain values in the overtime calculation fixed (UN-2590)
- Austria UPIS: crash related to the MDL-export "classic" fixed. (UN-1663)
- Vocational schools NÖ (Austria): correction of the "puffer" (UN-2413)
- Value calculation - setting "Calculation of the yearly weeks using single days": new column weight (of the week) in the window "weekly values"
- Student groups: new wildcard "/" for generating the combination CLASS_SUBJECT
- Lessons, which are linked to an exam, may be deleted in those terms, in which the exam is not active (UN-2145)
- Lesson windows - improvement of the tooltips: specification of the time range for which the shown values are valid
- Weekly values window - improvement of the labels: specification of the terms, which lead to the yearly average specified
- Exams: exams, which have been imported from WebUntis, may be shifted on the same day in the window "Exams"
- Vocational schools NÖ (Austria): activation of the following exports (UN-2511):
- SORG - Schulorganisation
- ABS - Absenzfile
- LFV - Lehrfächerverteilung
- LTA - Lehrtätigkeitsausweis
- Austria UPIS: specification of the value calculation method "UPIS" in the status bar
2020.0.1 (June 19th, 2019)
- Alexia (ES): Resolved problems with the TLS handshake (UN-2533, UN-2655)
- New reduction reasons for Rhineland-Palatinate (UN-2484)